Kerala backwaters are a chain of brackish lagoons and lakes lying parallel to the Arabian Sea coast of Kerala state in southern India. Referred to as God’s Own Country, Kerala has extensive number of Coconut palms, swaying along with the best climate. With an equitable climate, extensive tea plantations, spice fields, Ayurvedic therapies, beaches and backwaters, Kerala is definitely a must to visit place.
Go with our 1 day trip through the Backwaters of Kerala in a House-boat and enjoy the beauty of the place!!
- Pick up from Cochin airport/railway station/any other place
- Proceed towards Alleppy (Cochin - Alleppy: 60 KM/1.5 hours)
- Check in to a gorgeous fully-AC Houseboat.
- Welcome drink greets you.
- Relax in the Houseboat as you ride through the Alleppey Backwaters, Paddy fields,Coconuts lagoons and villages
- Explore the Vembanand Lake
- Enjoy fresh fish for lunch and snacks.
- In the evening drop in at Cochin
The price includes:
- Exclusive Car ex-Cochin
- Exclusive Houseboat
- Pick up and drop from Airport/Any point in Cochin
- All parking and toll taxes
- Welcome drinks, lunch and snacks
Prices per groups:
* 1 person (solo traveler): 369 USD
3 people: $189 pax
4 -5 people: $159 pax
6 - 7people: $109 pax
8 - 9 people: $99 pax
10 people: $79 pax