Jim Corbett National Park can be befittingly called the paradise of Tigers for the fact that it holds a large population of tigers in its breathtaking landscapes that consists of different varieties of flora and fauna. Named after the legendary tiger hunter turned naturalist Jim Corbett (1875-1955), the proud destination ‘Jim Corbett National Park’ was the first national park of India, which was established in 1936 in the hill state of Uttarakhand in Northern India. It is one of the most famous wildlife destinations in India, visited by several wildlife enthusiasts who want to catch the glorious sights of India Tiger.
● Jim Corbett National Park
● Evening elephant ride
● Pick from Delhi very early in the morning. Drive to Jim Corbett National Park (230 KM/6 hours).
● Reach there by afternoon.
● Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone. On the banks of the Ramganga Reservoir, the Sonanadi zone is home to elephants and leopards, along with hundreds of species of birds.
● Take the elephant ride in the evening (subject to availability of tickets) and catch of the sight of animals in the wild.
● Put up near the park,
● Jeep safari
● Waterfall visit
● White river rafting on the Kosi river.
● Next Day early morning Take the jeep safari in the morning (subject to availability of tickets).
● Visit the famous 66-feet high gorgeous waterfall.
● Depending on the time of you visit,you can also enjoy white water river rafting on the Kosi river.
● Get another chance to catch a sight of tigers, leopards, wild elephants and numerous Himalayan birds during the safari.
● Post lunch proceed towards Delhi
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from any point in Delhi
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $609
2-3 persons: $349 pax
4-5 persons: $259 pax
6-7 persons: $199 pax
8-9 persons: $189 pax
10 persons :$169 pax