Rishikesh is a city located in Uttarakhand in the Himalayan foothills, besides the Ganges River. The river is considered holy and the city is a renowned center for studying Yoga and Meditation.
Spiritual study centres lines the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
Enjoy walking around the Ganges river and ganga river worshipping during the evening aarti. Rafting on the river ganges is certainly an unusual experience. Encounter the ride to start your addiction with this river.
● Laxman Jhula Bridge of Rishikesh.
● Evening Aarti of River Ganges at Haridwar.
● Pick from Delhi very early in the morning. Drive to Haridwar (235 KM/5 hours)
● When you arrive, walk down the Laxman Jhula Bridge of Rishikesh, which is a scenic bridge built on the river Ganges, on the backdrop of the majestic Himalayas.
● Watch the famous Ganga-aarti or worship of the river, a colourful ritual performed each evening. ● Stay in a 3 Star accommodation.
Day 2: Highlights:
● White water Rafting.
● Beatles Ashram.
● Experience White water River Rafting in the most scenic backdrop of the Himalayas.
● Total duration of the rafting is around 5 hours/half day of a distance of 26 km.
● Post lunch, you can go to the other side of the river and walk through the colourful market.
● Visit the Beatles Ashram, where the famous rock band of 1960s spent some months meditating. Feel the serenity of the place beside the river.
● Leave for Delhi
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from in Delhi
● All parking and toll taxes
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● All Tax
● White river rafting cost
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $609
2-3 persons: $349 pax
4-5 persons: $259 pax
6-7 persons: $209 pax
8-9 persons: $189 pax
10 persons :$169 pax