Rishikesh is a city located in Uttarakhand in the Himalayan foothills, besides the Ganges River. The river is considered holy and the city is a renowned center for studying Yoga and Meditation.
Spiritual study centres lines the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
Enjoy walking around the Ganges river and ganga river worshipping during the evening Aarti.
● Pick from Delhi very early in the morning. Drive to Haridwar (235 KM/5 hours)
● When you arrive, walk down the Laxman Jhula Bridge of Rishikesh, which is a scenic bridge built on the river Ganges, on the backdrop of the majestic Himalayas
● Go to the other side of the river and walk through the colourful market.
● Visit the Beatles Ashram, where the famous rock band of 1960s spent some months meditating. Feel the serenity of the place beside the river.
● Experience the famous "aarti" or worshipping of the river Ganges at Haridwar (30 km from Rishikesh) in the evening.
● Exclusive Car.
● Pick up and drop from any point in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.
● All parking and toll taxes.
● All Tax
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $339
2-3 persons: $169 pax
4-5 persons: $119 pax
6-7 persons: $79 pax
8-9 persons: $69 pax
10 persons :$59 pax