Jaipur is the first planned city of India and is known for its coloured gems. This capital city of Rajasthan has a rich ancient history combined with all the facilities of metropolis. The city is called the “Pink City”. This package covers almost the important visits in Jaipur like Wax Museum, Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Chokhi Dhani. Hawa Mahal, literally the Palace of Winds, was built in 1799 by the poet king Sawai Pratap Singh as a summer retreat for him and his family. It also served as a place where the ladies of the royal household could observe everyday life without being seen themselves.
Chokhi Dhani is a luxury heritage resort where one can experience Rajasthan Village culture.
- Pick from Delhi very early in the morning. Drive to Jaipur (280 KM/5.5 hours)
- In Jaipur, Start your day with Amber Fort (Amer): A 16th century magnificent fort built by the trusted general of Akbar, Maan Singh
- Visit the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors) (Amer): This pavilion in Amber Fort was built for use by the imperial family and is famous for intricate mirror-work.
- Post lunch, get to know the world's biggest stone sundial "Smarat Yantra", and is UNESCO World heritage site at Jantar Mantar:
- Visit the first wax museum in the world at Jaipur Wax Museum:, long before Madame Tussaud's wax museum came into existence.
- You can also visit Hawa Mahal: An extraordinary pink-painted delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys
- Leave Jaipur before sunset to reach Delhi before dinner
- Exclusive Car for 12 hours
- Pick up and drop from Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida All parking and toll taxes
- All Tax
- Entry Fees
Price for larger groups:
*Solo traveler: 249 USD
- 3 persons: $129 pax
- 4 - 5 persons: $89 pax
- 6 - 7persons: $59 pax
- 8 - 9 persons: $59 pax
- 10 persons: $49 pax