An ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra built by Shah Jahan is Taj Mahal. Come to unfold the pages from the past to churn the charm out of its mystique and enrich your imagination about this marvel of an epic in stone, The Taj!
Agra Fort was built during the era where grand palaces and forts symbolizes power of a kingdom.It is also known as the “Lal-Qila”, “Fort Rouge” or “Qila-i-Akbari”. It is the highlight of Agra, then capital of the Mughal Sultanate.
- Pick from from any hotel or other points of Delhi
- Take the Yamuna Expressway to zoom towards Agra's Taj Mahal
- Stand before the epitome of love and the see for yourself exquisite work on marble
- Post lunch go to the local market to but the famous snacks and sweets (petha) of the place.
- Then proceed towards the Agra Fort. Visit the grand fort and watch the Mughal empire come live in front of you with the mesmerizing Light and Sound Show.
- Return to Delhi by dinner
- Exclusive Car for 12 hours
- Pick up and drop from any point in Delhi All parking and toll taxes
- All Tax
Price per groups:
*Solo traveler: $299 USD
2/3 people: $149 pax
4/5 people: $99 pax
6/7 people: $69 pax
8/9 people: $59 pax
10 people: $49 pax