The Golden Triangle is packed with legendary flavors. Heritage is, of course, the honeycomb here, as you travel through periods of princes and palaces, Mughals, and Maharajahs. Be it the Agra Fort, Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur,this four day program is packed with activities, keeping you always on the toes.
Also visit Sheesh Mahal, Wax Museum,Jal Mahal, City Palace of Jaipur and Jantar Mantar.
● Mehtab Bagh during sunset.
● Agra light and sound show
● Pick up from Delhi and proceed towards Agra by an exclusive car
● Take the Yamuna Expressway to Agra. Delhi - Agra: 220 km/~4 hours.
● Assuming you will reach Agra by evening, you can go to Mehtab Bagh during sunset to watch the Taj Mahal turn orange with the setting sun.
● Watch the light and sound show in Agra Fort in the evening
● Taj Mahal visit
● Sheesh Mahal
● After breakfast you can visit the Taj Mahal, the epitome of love. Crowd is less in the morning and you can enjoy the serenity of the tomb.
● Then you can visit Sheesh Mahal: It is a gorgeous dressing room for royal ladies located inside the Agra Fort
● Proceeds towards Jaipur.(240 KM/4.5 hours)
● Elephantastic visit
● Hawa Mahal
● City Palace of Jaipur
● Jal Mahal
● Amber Fort
● Light and sound show at fort
● Chokhi Dhani visit
● In the morning experience the famous Elephantastic experience, where you can ride and have fun with the elephants in a farm.
● In the afternoon, visit the Hawa Mahal: An extraordinary pink-painted delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys
● City Palace of Jaipur: Built by Raja Man Singh during 1729-1732 AD
● Jal Mahal: A palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur.
● In the evening, you can visit the Amber Fort (Amer):
● A 16th century magnificent fort built by the trusted general of Akbar, Maan Singh.
● You can watch the enthralling 50-minute Light and Sound Show after sunset.
● Or proceed to Chokhi Dhani, an artificial rural India village. Enjoy the elephant and camel rides, pottery and have dinner at that place.
● Sheesh Mahal
● Jantar Mantar
● On this day, you can visit the following places depending on the time you have:
● Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors) (Amer): This pavilion in Amber Fort was built for use by the imperial family and is famous for intricate mirror work.
● Jantar Mantar: It features the world's biggest stone sundial "Smarat Yantra", and is UNESCO World heritage site.
● Proceed towards Delhi in the evening or catch the flight from Jaipur
● Exclusive Car for 4 days
● Pick up and drop from Delhi
● 3 star accommodation for 3 nights on twin-sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $1299
2-3 persons: $759 pax
4-5 persons: $589 pax
6-7 persons: $469 pax
8-9 persons: $449 pax
10 persons : $399 pax