The Golden Triangle is packed with legendary flavors. Heritage is, of course, the honeycomb here, as you travel through periods of princes and palaces, Mughals, and Maharajahs. Be it the Agra Fort, Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur,this three day program is packed with activities, keeping you always on the toes.
Also visit Sheesh Mahal, Wax Museum,Jal Mahal, City Palace of Jaipur and Jantar Mantar.
● Sheesh Mahal
● Mehtab Bagh for sunset
● Agra Fort light and sound show.
● Pick up from Delhi and proceed towards Agra by an exclusive car
● Take the Yamuna Expressway to Agra. Delhi - Agra: 220 km/~4 hours.
● Visit Sheesh Mahal: It is a gorgeous dressing room for royal ladies located inside the Agra Fort
● In the evening, you can go to Mehtab Bagh during sunset to watch the Taj Mahal turn orange with the setting sun.
● Watch the light and sound show in Agra Fort in the evening
● Visit to the Taj Mahal
● Hawa Mahal
● City Palace of Jaipur
● Jal Mahal
● Amber Fort
● After breakfast you can visit the Taj Mahal, the epitome of love. Crowd is less in the morning and you can enjoy the serenity of the tomb.
● Proceeds towards Jaipur.(240 KM/4.5 hours)
● In the afternoon, visit the Hawa Mahal: An extraordinary pink-painted delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys
● City Palace of Jaipur: Built by Raja Man Singh during 1729-1732 AD
● Jal Mahal: A palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur.
● In the evening, you can visit the Amber Fort (Amer): A 16th century magnificent fort built by the trusted general of Akbar, Maan Singh.
● You can watch the enthralling 50-minute Light and Sound Show after sunset.
● Sheesh Mahal (Amer)
● Jantar mantar
● On this day, you can visit the following places depending on the time you have:
● Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors) (Amer): This pavilion in Amber Fort was built for use by the imperial family and is famous for intricate mirror work.
● Jantar Mantar: It features the world's biggest stone sundial "Smarat Yantra", and is UNESCO World heritage site.
● Proceed towards Delhi in the evening: (270 KM/ 5 hours)
● Exclusive Car for 3 days
● Pick up and drop from Delhi
● 3 star accommodation for 2 nights on twin-sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● All Entry fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $1009
2-3 persons: $589 pax
4-5 persons: $459 pax
6-7 persons: $359 pax
8-9 persons: $339 pax
10 persons : $299 pax