The Golden Triangle is packed with legendary flavors. Heritage is, of course, the honeycomb here, as you travel through periods of princes and palaces, Mughals, and Maharajahs. Be it the grand Taj Mahal , Agra Fort, Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur,this two-day program is packed with activities, keeping you always on the toes.
Also visit Sheesh Mahal, Wax Museum,Jal Mahal, City Palace of Jaipur and Jantar Mantar.
● Visit to the Taj Mahal
● Agra Fort
● Sheesh Mahal
● Pick up from any point in Delhi very early in the morning.
● Proceed towards Agra by an exclusive car Take the Yamuna Expressway to Agra. Delhi - Agra:240 km/~4 hours.
● Visit the Taj Mahal, the epitome of love
● Then proceed towards Agra Fort.
● Visit Sheesh Mahal: It is a gorgeous dressing room for royal ladies located inside the Agra Fort
● In the evening, leave for Jaipur.
Day 2: Highlights:
● Hawa mahal
● City Palace of jaipur
● Jal Mahal
● Amber Fort
● Sheesh Mahal
● Jantar Mantar
● Its a hectic day today.
● In Jaipur, visit the following places:
Hawa Mahal: An extraordinary pink-painted delicately honeycombed hive that rises a dizzying five storeys
● City Palace of Jaipur: Built by Raja Man Singh during 1729-1732 AD
● Jal Mahal: A palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur.
● Amber Fort (Amer): A 16th century magnificent fort built by the trusted general of Akbar, Maan Singh.
● Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors) (Amer): This pavilion in Amber Fort was built for use by the imperial family and is famous for intricate mirror work.
● Jantar Mantar: It features the world's biggest stone sundial "Smarat Yantra", and is UNESCO World heritage site.
● Proceed towards Delhi in the evening
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from Delhi
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $739
2-3 persons: $409 pax
4-5 persons: $309 pax
6-7 persons: $229 pax
8-9 persons: $219 pax
10 persons : $189 pax