Darjeeling is located at an altitude of 6,710 ft in North east India and is part of the state of West Bengal. Get lured by the dazzling snowpeaks of Kanchenjunga overlooking the hill towns,the beautiful tea gardens on the slopes of rolling hills,the orchids, pines and the himalayan toy train whistling its way through the mountains.This place is famous for its black tea grown in the plantations that dot its surrounding slopes.
● Darjeeling Mall visit Detailed Plan:
● Pick up from Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station
● Reach Darjeeling by lunch
● Post lunch, take a stroll on the famous Mall of Darjeeling.
● Sip fresh and aromatic Darjeeling Tea, while enjoying snacks at one of the famous cafes in Darjeeling.
● Night stay in a 3 Star hotel
● Early morning visit to the Tiger Hills.
● Kanchenjunga peak view at sunrise
● Darjeeling Heritage train trip
● Wake up at 3 in the morning and proceed towards Tiger Hills
● Watch the beauty of nature as the third highest peak in the world, Kanchenjunga, turns crimson red during sunrise.
● Take the train ride in Darjeeling in the evening that takes a turn in Batasia Loop
● Visit the heritage railway museum
● Post lunch return towards New Jalpaiguri Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from New Jalpaiguri (NJP) Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport.
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● All Entry fees
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $519
2-3 persons: $309 pax
4-5 persons: $229 pax
6-7 persons: $179 pax
8-9 persons: $179 pax
10 persons : $159 pax