Take a romantic boat ride on the silent water of Ganges in Varanasi. Observe the natives performing their daily activities alongside River Ganga. Watch people performing various rituals and witness the grand aarti on the Ghats. Pay a visit to the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon in Sarnath. Be in the holy land of Varanasi to experience ultimate spirituality and attain peace. This 2 Days trip to Varanasi will take you through the major attractions of Varanasi city.
● Visit Sarnath stupas- Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa and Mulagandha Kuti Vihar
● Aarti of river Ganges.
● Arrival at Varanasi airport. You will get a warm welcome from our official at the Airport
● Proceed towards Sarnath
● Visit the Buddhist monuments and edifices covering Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa, Sarnath Museum and Mulagandha Kuti Vihar...
● Leave Sarnath around 2:30/3 PM.
● Arrive Varanasi in a hour
● In the evening, witness the major attraction of Varanasi - The grand Aarti ceremony performed by several priests on the banks of River Ganges.
● You will get to hear the majestic blended sound of Sanskrit mantras, drums, bells and cymbals.
● Stay overnight at Hotel
● Boat ride across Ganges river.
● Varanasi Heritage walk
● Kashi Vishwanath temple.
● Varanasi Handloom factory visit.
● Early morning, enjoy boat ride across the river Ganges.
● Visit the numerous temples alongside river Ganga and get a closer view of lives in Varanasi.
● Get to know the daily life of the natives.
● Take the Heritage walk on the roads of Varanasi.
● Also visit Kashi Vishwanath temple (or Golden Temple).
● Post lunch visit the famous Handloom Factory in Varanasi
● Leave Varanasi in the evening for the airport
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● Exclusive Car
● Entrance fees
● Anything not mentioned in inclusions
1 person : $549
2-3 persons: $319 pax
4-5 persons: $239 pax
6-7 persons: $189 pax
8-9 persons: $189 pax
10 persons : $169 pax