Also known as Tsomgo Lake, this glacial lake is perched at an elevation of 3780 meters above sea level. Nathu La road meanders on its northern side and the Indo-China border is just a 5 km away. This azure lake is one of the topmost attractions in Sikkim, having the backdrop of gigantic hills carpeted with snow. Mt. Kanchenjunga is the highest mountain in India and the easternmost of the mountains higher than 8,000 m. It is called Five Treasures of Snow after its five high peaks and has always been worshipped by the people of Sikkim. Gangtok is one of the best places to watch the sunrise as the peak turns crimson red,
● Mall of Gangtok
● Pick up from Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station
● Reach Gangtok by lunch
● Post lunch, take a stroll on the famous Mall of Gangtok.
● Eat hot momos or dimsum in the evening for snacks.
● Night stay in a 3 Star hotel
Day 2: Highlights:
● Kanchenjunga peak during sunrise.
● Paragliding or white water river rafting.
● Wake up early morning to watch the Mt. Kanchenjunga turn crimson red during sunrise, from your room.
● You can either go for paragliding or white water river rafting after breakfast.
● Post the activity proceed towards New Jalpaiguri (NJP) Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from New Jalpaiguri (NJP) Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport
● Accommodation in 3 star hotel on Twin Sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $579
2-3 persons: $299 pax
4-5 persons: $229 pax
6-7 persons: $179 pax
8-9 persons: $179 pax
10 persons : $159 pax