The picturesque surroundings of Dharamshala and the presence of great Buddhism culture make this hill stations one of the best in India. Dharamshala is a place you can go any time of the year since the place offers something new each season – be it the chillness of the climate during summer or snowy peaks during winter. There are a lot of other attractions in Dharamshala like the charming St. John Church, headquarters of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Dal Lake, etc. that draw tourist from different parts of the country.
● Triund hills visit
● Pick Up from Dharamsala
● Check-in to a hotel in Upper Dharamsala/ McLeod Ganj. (20km/1 hour)
● Visit Triund Hills
● In the evening visit the local market and hang around in the famous cafes of the area.
● Tibetan Museum
● Bhagsu waterfall
● Dalai lama temple complex.
● Today you can visit the following places in Dharamsala /McLeod Ganj:
● Tibetan Museum: The museum tells the story of Tibetan history and is located near the main temple of the 14th Dalai Lama.
● Bhagsu Waterfall: It is an enchanting waterfall,
● Dalai Lama Temple Complex: It is serene temple complex known for its ornamental facade, vibrant prayer halls & mountain locale.
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from Dharamsala
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● All parking and toll taxes
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $569
2-3 persons: $319 pax
4-5 persons: $239 pax
6-7 persons: $189 pax
8-9 persons: $189 pax
10 persons :$169 pax