There are very few places in India that is as diverse as Uttarakhand. Whether you want to embark on the spiritual journey in Rishikesh and Haridwar or go for a high altitude trek to Valley of Flowers, Gomukh Glacier and Tapovan area or just relax and enjoy the pine trees of Dhanaulti and Almora or go for an elephant or tiger safari in India’s best known national park – Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand has so much to offer. Explore the different facets of the Himalayas, the flora and fauna of the region, meet the locals here, do yoga or white water river rafting...Uttarakhand will take your breath away.
Come, Discover Uttarakhand with us.
● Kempty falls.
● Walk on the Mall road.
● Pick up from Dehradun in the morning.
● Drive to Mussoorie. Dehradun - Mussoorie: 35 km (1.5 hours)
● Check in to a hotel.
● Post lunch walk down to the Kempty Falls, a gorgeous waterfall and a popular picnic spot.
● In the evening take a walk on the Mall Road.
Day 2: Highlights:
● Camel’s back road walk
● Dhanaulti drive
● Pine forests of Dhanaulti
● In the morning, take the pristine walk on Camel's Back Road.
● After breakfast, take a short drive to Dhanaulti. 30 km/1-2 hours
● An interesting place on the way to Dhanaulti from Mussoorie is Himalayan Weavers which produce hand-woven shawls, stoles, scarves of wool, eri silk and pashmina.
● Spend some time amidst nature in the Eco Park
● Enjoy the pine forests of Dhanaulti.
● Return to Dehradun in the evening
● Exclusive Car for 2 days
● Pick up and drop from Dehradun
● All parking and toll taxes
● 3 star accommodation for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
● All Tax
● Entry Fees
● Any personal expense
● Anything not mentioned in inclusion
1 person : $489
2-3 persons: $249 pax
4-5 persons: $189 pax
6-7 persons: $149 pax
8-9 persons: $149 pax
10 persons : $119 pax