One Day Lanteau Explorer Tour includes:
- Private Transfers in Toyota Alphard for your group.
- Visit of Tai o fishing village. Away from the busy and bustling Hong Kong, discover a traditional fishing village. Discover a charming atmosphere different from the city, traditional houses built in the water, and a totally different way of life.
Enjoy a fascinating scenery that we also call the secret garden of Hong Kong.
- Visit of Big Buddha. Hong Kong Landmark. About 100 feet tall, it used to be just a remote monastery, it is now one of the famous attractions of Hong Kong. Climb up of 200 stairs to reach the top.
- Po Lin Monastery. Home of the spectacular Tian Tan Buddha statue, will provide you an easy and relaxing experience, a short walk and a fantastic vegetarian lunch as a reward.
- Nong ping 360. Admire wonderful views of seas and mountains.
Lanteau island also known as the Venice of the East' will provide you a unusual and relaxing Hong Kong experience, accompanied by a top-notch local guide!
* Inclusive of transfers. Approximate tour duration of five hours, but you can take as much time as you desire.