Romantic cruise is designed for 2 people.
Pick up and drop off is the Aberdeen Boat Club located on Hong Kong Island.
Course dinner with waiter will start your evening.
You will have the choice of 1 starter, 1 main and 1 desert from the following menu:
CHOOSE 1 STARTER OR SOUP:
• Citrus marinated salmon
• Frog’s legs (Bernard Loiseau’s classic recipe)
• Lobster Bisque
• Cream of wild mushrooms
CHOOSE 1 MAIN & SIDE:
Meat, Poultry & Fish
• Pistachio crusted West Australian lamb chops, with zucchini, eggplant and roasted potatoes
• Veal chop, with Sardinian artichokes and saffron risotto
• Pan-seared Bresse chicken breast stuffed with mango, along side roasted cherry tomatoes, caramelised fennel and dauphinoise potatoes
• Canard á l’orange. French roast duck breast with orange sauce, roasted potatoes, French beans and baby carrots
• Char-grilled cod fillet in fish consommé, with baby zucchini, French beans and new potatoes
• Roasted Norwegian salmon, with baby vegetables, Lyonnaise potatoes and salmon crackling
From the Grill
• Tenderloin, 180g, USDA Certified Prime Beef
• Rib eye, 240g, USDA Certified Prime Beef Served with green salad and your choice of sauce: red wine, three peppercorn, béarnaise or bordelaise.
• Baked gnocchi with gorgonzola cheese sauce & grilled vegetables.
• Mushroom cannelloni with tomato confit, on a bed of tomato sauce
Vegetable Side Orders
• Glazed cinnamon carrots
• Creamy spinach
• Broccoli and cauliflower gratin
• Char-grilled asparagus
• Sautéed mushrooms & garlic
CHOOSE 1 DESSERT:
• Baked pears stuffed with almonds and chocolate flaky pastry
• Death by chocolate
• Shortbread served with red fruit custard and red fruit coulis
• Cheese plate
Sparkling wine, matching with the starters plus matching red and white wine with the main course.
Wine will be paired once menu is chosen.
Pick up location and timing will be confirmed during the booking process.
Contact our team through our live support chat or by email at email@example.com and we will assist you to adapt the service according to your needs.