We operate helicopter transfers from Hong Kong to Macau via the Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre (HKBAC) and Macau Business Aviation Centre (MBAC).
Cost for single trip is HK$28,000 plus HK$29,000 for Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre(HKBAC)/ Macau Business Aviation Centre(MBAC) customs, handling/admin and landing fees (all-inclusive).
Round trip cost can be arranged at a cost of HK$56,000 plus HKBAC/MBAC fee of HK$29,000.
+On-ground waiting fee at MBAC is not included in above price and is charged at HK$14,000/hour.
Terms of Service
- Macau VIP transfer requires a minimum of 3 working days advance booking and passport details are required at time of booking.
- Flights operate from 8:30am – before sunset. Please advise us of your preferred date and time and we will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- The helicopter seats 5 passengers. Safety lap belts for children under the age of two will be provided.
- There must be at least 1 adult to accompany any children below the age of 12, and this does not include the front seat in the helicopter.
- Bookings are also subjected to the availability of airport arrival & departure slots.
- Meeting point: Peninsula hotel, Kowloon. Kindly contact the concierge at the lobby and we will escort the passengers to the waiting lounge.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel flights if the conditions do not adhere to safety requirements. However, the flight can be re-scheduled to an agreed date/time.
Meeting point and timing will be confirmed during the booking process
Contact our team through our live support chat or by email at email@example.com and we will assist you to adapt the service according to your needs