• D1: Kunming city (dinner included)
Pick-up at Kunming airport or city and transfer to your hotel.
3 options of visit:
- The Green Lake Cuihu in the city center to have an overview of the local people life.
- The Yuantong temple, oldest Buddhist temple in Kunming.
- The old street of Kunming with the flower & birds markets.
Dinner: Yunnan specialty: cross-bridge rice noodles (included)
Hotel: Lost Garden Hotel or Spring Star Hotel
• D2: Kunming-Shilin-Duoyishu (Yuanyang) 6hrs drive (Bkf included)
- Departure in the morning for Yuanyang after breakfast
- Visit the Shilin, the Stone Forest formed millions years ago with the movement of the earth and the erosion.
- Visit the Naigu Shilin away from the crowd. Enjoy a walk through the forest of stone.
- Lunch at the village for tasting local specialty: goat cheese and roasted duck (lunch not included)
- Continue to Yuanyang after lunch. Once arrived, visit the rice terraces of Laohuzui
- Hotel check In at Duoyishu's village (Jacky’s guesthouse)
• D3: DuoyishuYuanyang -1hr drive- (Breakfast included)
- Visit Duoyishu rice terraces during sunrise then transfer to Bada viewpoint
- Departure to the Qingkou village and Hani minority (trek of 1,5 hours or by car)
- Lunch near by the Qingkou villag then back to your hotel in Yuanyang.
- Visit local market (Niujiaozhai, Xinjie or Shengcun) where you can see the Hani, Yi, Zhuang and Dai minorities.
- Free time in the old town Yuanyang.
• D4: Yuanyang-Jianshui
- Transportation back to Jianshui
- Lunch at Jianshui
- Visit of the Zhu family house
- Visit of the Confucius temple
- Visit the double dragon bridge
- Climb to the Chaoyang gate
- Hotel Zhu family or Lin’an Guesthouse