This is for those who don’t have time for the full day. Join us for the morning portion of the tour and finish after lunch. You will have the opportunity to have clothing tailor made, purchase souvenirs, accessories like cufflinks, ties, belts, scarves and pashminas along with some great gifts. Enjoy the spectacular Chinese porcelain and discover how the Chinese make silk. Join us for a fabulous lunch and we will arrange a taxi to take you from there back to your hotel – or, opt to stay on and do the full day if you think you will be missing out!
The tour includes:
- Shopping bag with goodies
- A friendly local Expat guide from Canada, NZ, USA or Australia
- The chance to sample delicious local dumplings
- Air-conditioned transport
- Fabulous banquet style lunch at an award winning Shanghainese restaurant
- Bargaining tips and pricing information so you don’t get ripped off.
- Fascinating commentary and discussion about Shanghai, China, the culture, the people and the history as well as interesting insights into living in Shanghai as an expat.
- Invaluable information about where to eat, what to see, what to do and where to go while in Shanghai – this information can really make your trip!
-> Tailored suits and clothing can also be delivered to your hotel.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, plenty of cash, bankcard (to use at money machines) and your (or your friends/husbands/partners) favorite suit, shirt, jacket or skirt to have copied at the tailors – alternatively a picture or a good idea of what you would like is a definite advantage when having items tailor made.
* Transportation to meeting point is not included.