Visit along the way factories, markets and stand-alone stores, all personally handpicked by the tour organisers that will give you the opportunities to bring some of the best souvenirs from Shanghai.
Ladies and Gentlemen, you will find accessories or clothes for your own taste! You will be given the opportunity to shop for beautiful silks, fabrics and pearls, have garments tailor made, discover all manner of accessories, handbags, toys, sports equipment, Chinese handcrafts and curios, vibrant peasant art, intricately painted porcelain, a wide range of clothing and fashion, home-wares, handbags, silk covered photo albums and much more!
There is also the opportunity to have prescription glasses made – the savings on this alone can pay for your tour! It is most convenient to bring an up to date prescription – but it’s not essential.
Make some great deals and save a fortune while shopping ;)
The tour includes:
- Shopping bag with goodies
- A friendly local Expat guide from Canada, NZ, USA or Australia
- The chance to sample delicious local dumplings
- Air-conditioned transport
- Fabulous banquet style lunch at an award winning Shanghainese restaurant
- Bargaining tips and pricing information so you don’t get ripped off.
- Fascinating commentary and discussion about Shanghai, China, the culture, the people and the history as well as interesting insights into living in Shanghai as an expat.
- Invaluable information about where to eat, what to see, what to do and where to go while in Shanghai – this information can really make your trip!
- A balance of fixed price shopping in endorsed stores and free ranging DIY ‘bargain yourself’ opportunities.
-> Tailored suits and clothing can also be delivered to your hotel.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes, plenty of cash, bankcard (to use at money machines) and your (or your friends/husbands/partners) favorite suit, shirt, jacket or skirt to have copied at the tailors – alternatively a picture or a good idea of what you would like is a definite advantage when having items tailor made.
* Transportation service to meeting point is not included.