Your journey will start at 8:00 a.m. at your hotel where your driver will come to pick you up.
In the morning, the first step of the journey will be the Cambodian countryside along the way to the mysterious 12th century Beng Melea temple which is heavily overrun by vines, moss and trees.
Some parts of the road to these ‘forgotten’ temples are clay paths with green shrubs along both sides. This kind of jungle surrounding makes you enjoy your jeep tour even more as the tour continues to the largest floating village of Cambodia, named Kampong Kleang.
During the dry season, roads are practicable, and it is possible to drive between the stilts on which the houses are built, rising until 10 metres in the air.
During the wet season, the water level reaches its peak and can rise up to 1 or 2 metres above the building floors. So we will have to take a boat an have the chance to go through the village and meet with the locals.
*Please note that the price includes:
1. Pick up and drop off hotel/guesthouse
2. American A2 jeep including driver
3. Lunch in the village
4. Boat tour
5. English speaking tour leader
6. Entrance fee Beng Mealea – Kampong Kleang
7. Bottle of water, refreshing towel and local fruits
8. Amazing Cambodian experience
**Please note that the price excludes:
* Price for solo traveler: 211 USD
Based on 3 reviews