Our starting times are 8am, 10am, 2pm and 4pm.
Each class is 1 hour and 45 minutes: Have a tour of the center. Introduction of the class, meeting the instructors that will guide through process. We need time to make your pieces functional (fire, glaze) they will be ready the next day at 4PM. If you do not have time we can also ship to your home address (at additional cost).
The workshop includes:
- Visit of the centre
- 2 hours access to the studio
- All necessary tools.
- Guidance by a skilled teacher.
- Make 5 pieces on the potter's wheel.
- Carve 5 pieces.
- **1 Free fired piece, free water,
- **1 free potter's diploma.
*Extra fired pieces (+$5USD per piece), Delivery of the piece made.