Your journey will start at your hotel where the team will come to pick you up.
Cambodia’s only zipline canopy tour is located inside the Angkor Park, not far from the majestic temples, including Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.
Some facts and figures of your activity:
- 3 single ziplines crossing over the jungle canopy
- 1 double Zipline
- 2 Sky bridges spanning hundreds of meters
- 1 Spiderman Bridge
- 1 Abseil
- 9 platform stations
- Education about wildlife, flowers and fauna along the course
- Two safety ranger guides for every group of up to 9
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting
- State of the art safety equipment
- Cambodian meal with water, coffee or tea included
- R/T shuttle from anywhere in Siem Reap city
- A chance to see gibbons into the jungle eco-system
- Insurance included
- Safety #1 Priority
*Schedule time slot between:* 6:30am-7:30am, 9:00am-10:00am, 11:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-2:00pm
*Please note that the price includes:
-Round trip transfers within Siem reap City
-One meal Khmer set (Lunch or early dinner)
-Nature trail walk
**Please note the following information:
-The Angkor Pass Ticket Entrance is required to access the Zipline. You can buy it in advance or buy it on the way to the Zipline
-The program is not suitable for children below 5 years of age or 100 cm in height.
-Maximum weight is 125 Kg, generally athletic persons whom are large are accepted.
-Sandals are not allowed due to safety regulations.
-Rescheduling is allowed within 24 hours prior notice.
-Same day cancellations will be charged.
Based on 2 reviews