This culinary cooking adventure isn't just about cooking, it's about getting inspired by this culture-rich city first. So start your day as you tour the local village, getting glimpses of people returning from rice fields, and buffalo and ox drawn carts. Learn about locally grown fruits and vegetables, and peek inside a kitchen to understand their cooking ways.
It's then time to hone your cooking skills, as you arrive at your kitchen amidst a herb garden. Pick some spices, wash up and get cooking. By the way, your guide will merely show you a few tips on how to cook, rest is all done by you, including plating.
Once you've whipped up a storm, relax by a tropical dining pavillion garden, and sip on cocktails. When you're ready, the staff shall bring out your creations as you savour the fruits of your labour. And regardless of the taste, you'll be headed home with a recipe card of those dishes.
Start Time: 3.40PM
Meeting Point: In front of King's Road Angkor - a modern Khmer style market.
Address: Corner of 7-Makara & Achar Sva Street, Old Market Bridge, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Finish Time: 7.40PM
Finish Point: Drop off at centrally located hotels in Siem Reap.
- English-speaking local guide and chef
- Ingredients and instructions for preparing 3 dishes (one cooking station per person)
- Bottled water
- 3-course dinner accompanied by a cocktail or herbal tea
- Printed recipe card
- Transportation to and from venue.
* Please note we can accommodate vegetarians.
* Children under age 12 are not permitted to join this tour.
Based on 1 reviews